GAS ‘N’ ASS
AMRAP 8 min (as many reps as possible)
25 synchronized Air squats
1 suicide (4 cones)
– Five (5) athletes per team, minimum two (2) females on each team
– Minimum two (2) females
– The event will start with 5 athletes standing in a line.
– A complete set comprises of 25 synchronized air squats and a complete suicide run.
– Suicides do not have to be synchronized
– On the word GO, the first pair will perform the first set of 25 synchronized air squats and suicide.
– The next pair of athletes can only begin the next set once the previous pair of athletes have both completed the suicide run.
– Tagging in of other athletes allocated to this event is allowed only at the START of each set.
– The score is total sets and reps completed.
– If the pair is mid suicide when time is called, the cone which is completed in the suicide by the slower athlete will be counted as the rep
– Starting at bottom position: Hip crease below or parallel to knee
– Finishing at top position: Standing up with hips, knees locked out.
– Cone 1 start, cone 2 (1 rep), cone 3 (2 reps), cone 4 (3 reps).
– A completed cone means the the run to the cone and back to the start cone must be completed.
* VIDEO STANDARDS WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE*