CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
200m with 14# ball per athlete
– Five (5) athletes per team, minimum two (2) females on each team
– Minimum two (2) females
– One (1) athlete will be positioned at the start, and remaining athletes will be allocated starting positions 200m from the starting position of their previous runner
– On the word GO! The first athlete will run with the ball and pass it onto the next athlete and so forth until all 5 athletes have completed their allocated 200m run.
– Teams must stay in their allocated lanes.
– Score is the time of the last athlete to cross the finish line
– Athlete can only run when other athlete has transferred the ball
– The ball may NOT be thrown ahead or rolled forward. MUST BE CARRIED!!!
– The ball can be carried in any way as long as it is above the shoulders at all times.
– If the ball is dropped, it must be picked up and runner must go back to resume run from where the ball is dropped.
* VIDEO STANDARDS WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE*