Toes To Bar (TTB or T2B)
The Toes-to-Bar which is written as T2B on the WOD board is one most dynamic core movements. A T2B is similar to a V-Up where the primary mover is the hip flexion, but this movement also requires you to hang from a bar to include an element of grip strength and greater flexibility.
Some performance tips:
- Hands just outside shoulder width
- Full grip on the bar
- Start hanging with arms extended
- Initiate swing with shoulders
- Alternate between arched and hollow positions
- Lift feet towards bar while in hollow position
- At the same time, push down on the bar with straight arms
- Both feet contact the bar between the hands
Here’s a video on efficient Knees To Elbow/Toes To Bar.